Sunday, September 19, 2010

Five things this week

Five things I love to hear:

I love yous.
My giggly girls.
Birds singing in the early morning.
Happy music.
My girls singing to each other.

Five things I used to say I didn't like but really did and now I REALLY do.

Getting carded.
Being called 'baby' or 'sweetie' by strangers. When it's just clearly second-nature and Southern. Not when it's lecherous and skeevy. ;)
Sleeping in till the middle of the day. Doesn't happen so this one might not be true but I'd like to bet it is.
Cleaning my house. This one only really works when the girls are asleep and I can enjoy the effect for longer than a minute.
Super sappy movies.

Chad is out of town till Thursday. I still do NOT like when he goes on trips. I always feel like I'm leaving part of my insides at the airport when I drop him off. I wonder if they see my heart on the x-ray when they scan his carry-on?

No comments:

Post a Comment