Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Night's Alright for Fighting

That title has nothing to do with me. But if you can tell me where it came from, I'll give you a stale cookie with not too much fur on it.

My parents are frustrating people. Now I know where I get my non-confrontational/confrontational-ness. My dad was supposed to give me an estimate for work we need done to the house. Last week, he said he would send it up when my mommy came to see me. He didn't. Then over the weekend, I just didn't think about it and he didn't bring it up. Today, he called me about the job thing and mentioned that the boy was supposed to talk to him about the estimate/etc. I reminded him that when he and I talked about it, I'd said "you'll need to talk to the boy about it. I'm not the one making the final decision." My dad says, "well, I purposefully didn't bring it up to him because I was waiting for him to say something about it. You guys don't ever make decisions. If I talk to you, it's just not going to happen and then he never talks to me about it." wtf? He talks about his sister creating her own drama but he does the exact same thing sometimes.

Which reminds me. The crazy aunt sold my grandparents' house after my Grandma died. She moved back to San Antonio and just recently called my dad. What does she tell him? "Sonya told me to sell the house." Yah, blame your children. That's mature.

Wackadoodle is the word of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment