Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's been a while, I know.

Superfast updates because I'm ready to pass out:

Job is going well. I've been there a little over a month now and I'm pretty sure I've got it down. There are still the occasional puzzlements but I don't feel bad when they puzzle everyone else, too.

Work on the house is advancing. New floors in the office/kitchen/laundry room/bathrooms and new cabinets in the kitchen.

The kiddo is going to stay with us the rest of the year. He's currently spending weeks at Gram's house till I have a license/car situation sorted out and school starts.

License and car are in the works. I've done enough driving to get almost comfortable with it and definitely enough to get excited about the whole prospect. Now if only purchasing a car weren't such a fiasco. Finding the right one is the major pain in the ass. Someone should read my mind, know what I want/need and then offer it to me for cheap.

That's all I have for now. I'm tired all the time and I think my brain is shrinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment