Wednesday, March 1, 2006

I'm tired of thinking about it. Let this be one of those stare-downs that just doesn't stop.

Yesterday's half-hour lunch break turned into 3 hours of catching up. Pleasant surprises are always good. Today is her birthday and I think someone is taking her to lunch but I can't forget to call.

Funny, how with so little in common, friendship is still paramount. Opposites attract or is variety really the spice of life?

I must be nutmeg.


The birds think it's spring and I'm inclined to agree. I've only had two daffodils so far but the irii are sprinting to catch up. I don't remember what color they are. I have to try to get to the parents' house so I can dig up some yellows, tho. I love yellow. It may be one of the most common iris colors but it's just so frelling cheerful.

You can guess what tv shows I watch by how I curse.

I've got Garfield on my desk because she doesn't fit on the window sill right now. Crap. She heard me and now she's standing in front of the monitor. She's a talented girl.

Too many things to do and no idea where to start. I can adhere. I just have a hard time planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment