Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yesterday, I spent a while planning out what I would get accomplished today. That's how I roll, you see. I don't just DO stuff, I plan it for THE NEXT DAY. Granted, it's because if I didn't, I would have wasted all of today with mindless stuff and been ubertired YESTERDAY. That would have altered the molecular structure of a gnat and I can't be guilty of crimes like that right now.

Anyway. The linen closet is organized again and there's a massive amount of space left over and I can't figure out why. I discarded two small boxes (like, 7 inches by 7 inches small) and two towels and a pair of sheets. That's it. And somehow, there was enough space left that I could have left one of the shelves completely bare. Very strange. I don't know why it bothers me but it does. Maybe because I spent a long time organizing the closet a few months ago and I didn't find this excess storage room then. Where was it? Did the back of the closet move 10 inches? Is the hot-water heater on the other side feeling crowded now? So confused.

For weeks now, I've had a song from the Kill Bill soundtrack stuck in my head and I couldn't figure out what it was. All I'd hear was the refrain 'bang bang. my baby shot me down.' Nothing else. And I THOUGHT I had the soundtrack but apparently I had something else or just a partial or something and when I saw a track posted on the Noikle's Last.fm page, I remembered the song again and re-copied the soundtrack and THERE IT IS! Fucking Nancy Sinatra. How did I not remember that??? I'm so dumb sometimes.

Varsity Bowling. Chew on that. It's delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment