Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Why don't cats fear more? If I were a fluffy animal that could burst into flames, I wouldn't be seen near a candle.

There's nothing to talk about. Next weekend, I'm having a garage sale (provided I get around to making signs and getting change moneys) and getting rid of as much CRAP as I can. My mother is helping by bringing me HER crap to sell. That should work out well. I suppose if it doesn't, it'll all go to Goodwill.

This ties in to numbers 77, 78, 79 of the "Pare Down" department of the uberlist as well as number 35 in the "Good of Society" section.

Speaking of the uberlist, I guess I can post a couple that I've done or at least partially completed:
#20 Exercise-Pilates or yoga routine at least three times a week
#54 Home-Comforter for bed: IKEA: also,comforter covers
#59 Home-Organize movies/games better - new bookcase from IKEA? (This one I've done partially: the movies/games are organized but we haven't decided on a new bookcase from anywhere. This may wait till we move elsewhere.)
#101 Yard-Plant Daffodils




Update: Nermal just caught his flank on fire and didn't notice it. What he DID notice was me smacking him off the desk and yelling "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He's currently plotting my demise. I shall be on the look-out for feline traps for the next couple of days.

Glade Scented Oil candles don't cover up the smell of burning fur as well as I'd hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment