Thursday, August 22, 2013

August 22nd, 2013

In 2 weeks, we start school again. I don't remember now exactly why I picked the 9th as a good starting point. I think some of it was just waiting till after Daddy's birthday/Rosh Hashanah but now I feel like we should have started this week. I've got 3 weeks of lesson plans done and I just want to START ALREADY. It occurred to me today that I could at least start with Torah reading, hand writing, and craft work. Ease into it a bit, I suppose. Maybe they won't rebel this way... haha

My brain is tired. I am tired. I am ready for summer to be over so we can start school and get back into a routine but I'm still a little resentful that we had no time off as a family this summer. At least with home schooling, we might be able to take a long weekend at some point and road trip somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment