Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4, 2011

Yesterday, I started the 30 Day Shred. Oh. My. Stars. And. Garters. When I was done, I could barely walk, I was wheezing a bit and dripping sweat.

I've actually been working out for the last 3 months or so. How am I still so out of shape??

I'll blame summer... no one wants to work out when it's day 10,000 of 105 degrees or more. Also, it's hard to work out consistently when you have a child in the house who DOESN'T nap and therefore wants to use the tv during prime sweatin' time. Yeesh. Kids. ;)

Anyway. Today was... let's see... yesterday was day 1... add the 1... carry the zero... Yes. Today was day 2. It wasn't NEARLY as hard as I anticipated and halfway through the third circuit, I found myself thinking "I thought there would be more to do?" So yay! Maybe yesterday was just a shock-day because I hadn't done these specific workouts before? I've been doing Jillian Michael's Upside Down Ab workout for the last 3-4 weeks. Maybe I'll see even quicker results if I do the upside down ab bits in the morning and the Shred at night? Hrm. Worth it?

Anywhoo... feeling good about myself, feeling good about life in general.

Also, I adore my husband. He is THE best thing that ever happened to me and I should tell him that every single day and twice on Sundays. e

No comments:

Post a Comment