Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Pregnancy fun...

Things I could do without:

People asking if it's a boy or a girl. If I knew, I would fricking tell you, wouldn't I? Gender is not something that will go away. I don't have to wait for it to 'take' to let you know. Lay off me.

People asking if I've been sick. Are there that few normal questions one can ask a pregnant woman? How about "wanna hang out?" That's a good one.

"Have you gained any weight?" SERIOUSLY. If you know me, you'll see that I've gained weight. If you don't know me, you shouldn't be asking.

Itchy skin. I know it's from the warm baths and the winter and shaving... but it SUCKS. I want to fill a bathtub with shea and cocoa butter and just soak in it for a while. :)

Things I love about pregnancy:

Little squirmies inside. It's only gone on for a week and it's sporadic but it's OHMYGODSOFREAKINGCOOL.

Boobage. And I hear that the best is yet to come. Hooray breast milk!

Not being jealous every time I see a pregnant woman. And I see aLOT of pregnant women these days.

Backrubs and booty rubs and boob rubs... pretty much all the rubbing. My boy is awesome at it. :)

*******************************************

At 124 pounds, I am officially 7 pounds more than I have EVER weighed. And 117 only lasted about a week anyway. I know it's not alot and I have been told that it's closer to what I should weigh all the time than 111 was but still. I suppose I should just enjoy 124 being 'fat' for me. I'm sure I'll put on plenty more and I'll look back with fondness on my 124lb. body. Hopefully, I have a happy baby who loves being outside and I'll walk off all the baby weight quickly.

1 comment:

  1. All those stupid questions come from people that care!

    ReplyDelete