Saturday, August 30, 2008

Has it really been that long?


Or... "I need to make blogger.com my homepage."


Izzy is now 13 months old. Her birthday seemed to come and go without giving me a chance to really be at peace with the whole idea. I think I'm still in denial. She's walking and running and saying "nigh-night" and "pretty!" and I still can't get my head around her being out of my womb for more than a year already. Nuts.


We have a dog now. His name is Pullo but we often just say "Dummy" because he is NOT a brilliant creature. He's scraped the holy hell out of his poor nose, trying to get out of his crate. And he doesn't know how to play and won't run out in the grass to pee after a full night in the house. What dog doesn't love to run outside and pee first thing in the morning??? Oh well. He's sweet as Dublin Dr Pepper and loves to go for walks so we're just gonna have to put up with him for the next 12 years or so. ;)


Obama is officially OFFICIALLY the Dem. candidate for President. I'm so excited I could pee! I just know he can help this country do great things for itself and the world at large.


McCain has picked Sarah Palin, gov. of Alaska to be his running mate. As Rush Limbaugh so eloquently put it, they have 'the babe'. Because that's what every intelligent voter looks for in a VP, potential Prez, candidate. What does this choice mean? Either that McCain sucks at Eeny Meeny or he honestly thinks the public is stupid. And maybe a good portion of the voting populace is. Maybe. But then that just makes him a liar, for all the times he's accused his supporters of being too smart to vote for anyone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment