Wednesday, January 30, 2008

6 Month Izzy


Six months has gone by so quickly! I remember every month of pregnancy seeming to take forever and then, suddenly, she was a week away. And then she was here! And now she's three times heavier than when she was born. WTH. I miss my tiny baby!

She's so much fun, though. Lots of spitting and giggling and babbling and now hand-clapping. She likes to clap my hands to get a different sound, sometimes.

I love when Chad gets home and she goes bananas for him. She's always SO excited to see him and just loves to play with him. She's definitely gonna be a Daddy's Girl.

We took her to a Tornado game last weekend. NOT on her list of Favorite Things To Do With Mommy and Daddy. She cried every time we tried to sit down with her, after the first goal. She's gonna have to learn to like hockey, though, because we need to go to games.


No comments:

Post a Comment