Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Mother's Day

Wanted to buy flowers for the mothers but I have this thing about buying something that WILL die within a week or so. Maybe it's not just that. It's also the part where you spend $40+ on the thing that will die. "Here's some future trash. Happy Mother's Day!!"

Ideas right now are: Build-a-Bear, glass flowers (thanks to Nicole... great idea!), a gift certificate (already had planned to get my mom a year's membership at the Arboretum. No need to buy extra flowers!), or... I forget. I had another idea but I'm not sure what it was now. Anyway. No future-dead flowers.

If you have a dog or cat, go home and put a blanket over him/her while he/she is sleeping. That funny contorting of the blanket as your pet tries to find his/her way out is exactly like watching my stomach these days. Only, Izzy isn't going to finally stand up and shake till the 'blanket' comes off. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment