Monday, April 9, 2007

Why won't you play nice??

Stupid blogger. I renewed my domain and hosting because of YOU! And now you fail me. Idiot.

I'm tired of going to work every day. More and more, I want to spend my weekends sleeping and my weekdays doing housework.

Yesterday, I watched Friends with Money and ended up cleaning the house. Jennifer Aniston plays a bit of a lost soul who's working as a maid till she figures out what she wants to do with her life. And it made me want to clean my house. Is that sad? I hope that's not sad. My house thinks it's great.

This morning, I figured out why the water pressure in the shower drops every once in a while. The bathroom at the other end of the house has a bad toilet. It was running full force this morning when I got ready to leave for work, I can only imagine how long it spent doing that. Hopefully, it started while I was in the shower and it wasn't just going full-force all night. Either way. Must replace parts. Stupid toilet. I'm guessing the workings are 10 years old and it's probably about the right time for them to wear out. Still sucks.

I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment