Friday, February 10, 2006

This entry doesn't want to be written. It's been typed out several times and duly erased. Self-censorship. I don't know why I bother. Every entry I make is done as a "note to self." I'm not informing anyone. I'm not educating anyone. There's no great purpose to it.

This morning blew chunks.

Yesterday's sharing of feelings is today's insane confrontationalism. Today's confrontationalism will be tomorrow's water under the bridge of Friends Can Share Anything.

If you stick your nose outside, you'll smell winter. It smells clean and cold and fresh. The birds are loving it, singing and preening no matter where you look. This morning, it looked grey and went and doom-like out there. The sun never really came out but it's...

I don't remember what I was going to say. My cat just jumped halfway into my lap and proceeded to dig his claws into my thigh while pretending to be on a trapeze. It was everything I thought it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment